Fill out my online form.
You might be asking, “what’s in this for me?”
here are a few of the benefits you will experience.
- Exposure to over 13,000 John Maxwell Team members around the world.
- The opportunity to perform live in front of an audience of 1500 – 4000 members in attendance.
- You will have the opportunity to perform at the upcoming International Maxwell Certification – a global leadership live training event – where you will perform up to 10 times during the 3-day event.
- The ability to include this event on your dossier of the performance along with photographs taken from our professional photography team.
The International Maxwell Certification Spotlight Guidelines
- Contestant(s) must be between the ages of 15-25 years old.
- Contestant(s) may not be a John Maxwell Team member but John Maxwell Team family members and friends are welcome to audition.
- Contestant(s) under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian and must sign a release.
- Selected contestants must be willing to travel to Orlando, Florida and be ready to perform March 20 (by 6:00PM) – March 22, 2017 (last performance will be no later than 4PM). The contestants’ pre-approved travel, lodging and meals are provided by The John Maxwell Team. The Parent or Guardian of a minor will be provided lodging and meals (Travel will be at their own expense).
- The John Maxwell Team owns the recording of the performance at The Opening Ceremony but the contestant will receive a copy and can promote on their website and or social media if they cite “The John Maxwell Team’s International Maxwell Certification Event”.
- While this is not a paid gig, you would be volunteering your time and talent, we know that having an opportunity to perform in front of a large, enthusiastic audience will add great value to your career.
- Each contestant is required to submit a video (preferred) or audio of you singing two (2) songs of a portion of two (2) songs of your choice. Please limit your submission/audition to no more than two (2) minutes. Preferred submissions will be in video form and uploaded to a video sharing site such as YouTube or Vimeo. Once you upload your video, you may paste the link to your video in the application form.
Submissions must arrive on or before midnight US Eastern Time on February 20, 2017.
Winners (and their parent/guardian if under the age of 18) will be notified on or before March 1, 2017.